Thursday 21 August 2014

My Nail Polish Storage Solution

As my obsession for nail polish is now out of control, so is my ever growing collection...


 For the past few weeks it has been one of my missions to come up with a solution on how the heck to store them all, as they have been currently living in a crammed tiny side drawer. I wanted something that would show them off, but also keep my room uncluttered. I began by gaining inspiration from sites such as pinterest, looking at all the cool ways other people store their polishes.  

I've recently decorated my room in a rather shabby chic decor with lots of vintage looking hearts and creams, and I wanted to keep that vibe shouting through my nail polish storage.  I stumbled across this fab heart shaped shelf unit on ebay that I instantly fell in love with. It screams shabby chic with the not so perfect paint work and wonky shelf slots. 



With the help of my dad to nail it up on my wall (he's a DIY guru), I instantly began filling it with my nail polishes...in colour co-ordination of course.

So here it is the final outcome of my nail polish storage, I hope you like it and it's given you some inspiration on how to tackle your beauty storage woes. 





Emma x



No comments:

Post a Comment